Sep 28, 2011

Play Game My Farm Life 2

My Farm Life 2 screenshot
My Farm Life 2 takes casual games to new heights as players tend to crops 30 stories above busy city streets! Help Lisa tackle the unique challenges of running a rooftop farm as you grow crops, milk cows, and produce goods in 60 exciting episodes!
System requirements:
Hard Drive: 54 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Flie Size: 46.04 MB
CPU: 1.0 GHz
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
My Farm Life 2 screenshot 3
My Farm Life 2 screenshot 2
In My Farm Life 2 computer game you will play through plenty of pretty locations with plenty of masked invocations for you as an advanced Time Management player. You will be hit by the unexceptionable finish of this terrific Time Management PC game and after the My Farm Life 2 finish you for sure will dream to play this rorty PC game again and again. All: spanking dramatic air, pretty high-resolution graphics, and alluring recital with catching and plenty of undreamed-of storyline mind-breakers are will be found in this exquisite PC game My Farm Life 2, so play it and entertain!
My Farm Life 2 screenshot 1
Features:
  1. 150 levels
  2. Tackle the unique challenges!
  3. 38 trophies
  4. Get back to your roots with My Farm Life!

No comments: