Aug 31, 2011

My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game

My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game
Download page: My Kingdom for the Princess III - PC Game
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!

Features:

- Amazing gameplay

- Fantastic minigames

- Rebuild the kingdom!

My Kingdom for the Princess III is the good PC game with bogging landscapes and melodic music. My Kingdom for the Princess III will make your brain work, and this Time Management work will be bang-on and very entertaining. The out of the common design and superior story will enhance comfy gameplay of My Kingdom for the Princess III and pleasantly entertain all buffs of Time Management genre. All this gives the appropriate entourage to the My Kingdom for the Princess III game. Ready to adventures? Then off we go, the pot of My Kingdom for the Princess III are waiting!
My Kingdom for the Princess III  1
My Kingdom for the Princess III  3
My Kingdom for the Princess III  2

System requirements:

Filesize: 105.68 Mb

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 600 Mhz

RAM: 512 Mb

DirectX: 8.1

Hard Drive: 210 Mb

No comments: